Press "Enter" to skip to content

13 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at Baltimore Fire Academy

A carbon monoxide leak in the auditorium of the city’s Fire Academy sent 13 people to the hospital Thursday afternoon, according to Baltimore fire officials. Eleven recruits and two administrators experienced symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning at the city training center on Pulaski Highway,…
Source: Sun

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: