Press "Enter" to skip to content

Charles Village Pub, 'a neighborhood institution,' closes indefinitely after grease fire

The Charles Village Pub, a “neighborhood institution” known for its unpretentious atmosphere with a crew of devoted regulars, will be closed indefinitely after a Tuesday morning grease fire in the kitchen. The fire already had been extinguished by the time firefighters arrived at the pub, located…
Source: Sun

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *