Press "Enter" to skip to content

Construction worker dies after electrocution in Odenton

A construction worker died after being electrocuted in Odenton on Tuesday, Anne Arundel County Fire Department Capt. Russ Davies said Wednesday. Fire officials were called to the 1200 block of Annapolis Road at 2:05 p.m., where they found the worker. They were unable to resuscitate him, officials…
Source: Sun

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: