Press "Enter" to skip to content

January fire that killed two toddlers was caused by a heater near combustibles, Baltimore fire officials say

The Jan. 26 fire that killed two toddlers in Sandtown-Winchester was caused by a space heater being placed too close to combustible materials, the Baltimore City Fire Department said Friday. Kameron Wilson, 1, and Jaliyah Wilson, 2, were in cardiac arrest when they were pulled from a burning home…
Source: Sun

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: